niedziela, 21 marca 2010 / 08:43
the last one pwns my little heart! Thanks Yass! These are just few of the postcards I got from you guys! I'm really thankful and I do my best to reply but since the post is being very mean to me, it constantly not send my letters away. . . I hope you understand. If you haven't sent me a postcard/letter but you want to , contact me & i'll tell you my address :)

also , i visited my photobucket after few months and 'I found those cute Skins moods! It reminds me that S4 ended and I literally have tears in my eyes!

introduction


"A long night spent with your most obvious weakness. You start shaking at the thought."

Make Damn Sure by
Taking Back Sunday.

guestbook


connections


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.
Web Site Hit Counter